Friday 9 December 2016

A Loud Mouth Boss





The work arena of business can really have an effect on individuals and depends on the business and what is going on in it one way or the other.

But what does one do when the change is not on the staff but with the boss?

"A loud Mouth Boss" who doesn't know when, where or how to conduct his affairs or the affairs of the business in a decent and professional manner.

You know my experiences I know made me a better writer as it's the experiences I write about that others can relate to because they are things that happened each and every day.

Well, I will get on with it and don't keep you the reader waiting too long for the experience.

Yes, I had an encounter with a very loud mouth boss, and going into the company for the first time one would think that he would have been discreet, well it wasn't like that not at all.

On day one I was confronted with a very loud embarrassing moment between the boss and a supervisor that made her stand up and cried, I was not the one involved in the issue but I could feel the embarrassment in the lady.

One thing I can say about myself is that I am a no-nonsense person and yes I always speak my heart not my mind, as sometimes the mind likes to manipulate words and put them in directions that they are not meant to go.

I just looked and analyzed the situation and the boss's actions and attitude towards his staff,'' How would he confront me if a situation occurred? I asked myself.

I sat at my desk and watched as the supervisor walked off crying, and as I looked at the boss he had a look of satisfaction on his face as if he was proud of his behavior.

One thing I have learned through the years of dealing with businesses, customers, and bosses is that never let them or their behavior take you out of your positive zone no matter what.

Always stand firm and it takes two to make an issue of conversation go from bad to worst and in business, no one needs that.

In my position, I was there to do a job to the best of my ability and that was what I was going to do, and ''A Loud Mouth Boss'' was not going to stop me from achieving my goals.

I felt somehow the boss must have noticed the no-nonsense person in me because he never once approached me in any loud manner as he would the other staff members, actually around me he was more like a tamed cat.

And you know what I did? I used that opportunity to speak to him about his attitude, ways, and the way he was treating staff, and yes I got the cat to purr because after that he was a settled man.

What I am saying here is that Bosses come in all different kinds of forms, shapes, and sizes and with all different kinds of attitudes.

But it's for you the employee to take your stand if you are standing on a foundation of love, truth, and all aspects of positive ways and living no one can move your standing.

Your standing will always be strong and Yes! Maybe you will be able to teach a thing or two to someone that will leave a memorable impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment