Sunday 4 December 2016

What About Cultures?



These are some questions that were put befor me by a young acquaintance who wanted to know about this way that has been documented for years in some parts of the world.

And my answer to each question is documented as truthful as I can dictate in the most heartfelt way based on my experiences in my life.

Questions...
1) What About Cultures?
2) Is Culture Changing As Time Goes On?
3) How Does Culture Affect Your Life?
4) As A Writer Do You Think About Replacing Other Cultures Is It Good Because of We Become Upgraded Or Bad Because We Forget Our Culture.
5) In His Country There Is A Problem In That Individuals Are Forgetting Their Culture And Way To Behave And It Is A Bad Problem, What Do I Think?

As a young child, family used to push their way of culture on to me and I always knew deep inside my being that it wasn't for me as I would get the most uncomfortable feeling ever.

And through the years I always find their way of culture, not a part of who I am,and I always disconnected myself from its lies of ways.

So in this part, I can say that I never do cultures and I never will as I always look at it as the past to learn some things from and move on with the future.

If one must take some directions that are meaningful for well-being as a guide that will be beneficial to help them developed themselves.

They should but not as a long lasting luggage barrier ,as the future is ahead with new meaningful aspects of ways.

Yes! We learn some things from the past but some things should also be left alone, ” Things that happened in the past helps to accelerate us to the future"~ Marcelle Hinkson

Only the meaningful should be applied,the future already has it's doors and elements structured to embrace with meaningful precisions and procedures .

You take what meaningful aspects of ways that are needed as a guide from the past and move on,you should never get stacked on the elements of the past as always you must move on to the future.

I find that some cultures are a bad representation of life to keep some individuals in bondage and that is also one of the reasons that I don't follow every worldly organization that go through these passages of ways.

I just follow what my heart of soul know is right for me to do and that is to always follow my truthful heart and do what I am comfortable doing.

Change is good when it comes to meaningful aspects of ways ~Marcelle Hinkson.

No one should be kept embodied in a structure that limits their ability to move on to the future.

There should always be a guideline that produces punctuality in mind and ways to know the necessities of what to take from the past as a guiding tool to move on.

And cultures based on rulings and laws are just filled with bondage elements to keep individuals idle in a long past history of ways that keeps rolling like a wheel of long lost books of documentation going round and round.

There should always be change ,Yes! Good meaningful change to stabilized individuals and their lives in a changing life in the world.

And no political agenda or other should never try to nullify what one should or should not do with their lives from programs that dictate their living structure of ways.

Everyone has a will power and a life to live in the most meaningful way,past episodes are not for a changing but is a blinding.

Cultures come and cultures go and that happens for a reason,what is meant to stay will stay and what is to go will go.

And any cultures with effects that gets branded into individuals lives in an intrusive way is not cultures at all but only ways of mass manipulations of and for bondage.

You know everyone has a being of soul and some have the natural knowledge wisdom and understanding to know what is for them and what isn't for them.

Your being talks and individuals need to listen when you hear yourself question you about whatever situation know that the question is asked for a reason and you must obey.

Don't ever get yourself dragged into political or nonpolitical ways that just stains your life with a meaningless brand and has ways that interfere with the present living of structures.

This is a changing time a changing of universal worlds and there need to be a change in the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment